Wednesday, January 30, 2008

OMG, It's A Freakin Blizzard

See how clean my car is. No notes on TV before
5:30 AM this morning and no phone call that
MCC is closed, so I left for work this morning.
Before I was even off of the entrance ramp and
on to 131, I saw a car in the medium, and then
2 cars off of the road to the right.
With the quick temp drop over night, lots of the rain
turned to ice, then add the blowing snow, on the
road surface and bad visablitiy, I decided to give up.
I got off at West River Dr. and headed back home.
Where I found out, online, that MCC was closed.
We have a call off system that didn't work this
morning.

Drifts in the driveway.

Ahhhhhh.............

I hope that any of you that had to be out today
are OK.

1 comment:

GreggR said...

OK, my bad.
The reason that I wasn't called off is that employees were supposed to come in to work.
I'm taking a sick day and my assistant Karen is holding down the fort.
There shouldn't be many people there today anyway.