Saturday, April 12, 2008

MJ & Gregg's 28th Wedding Celebration

Mary Jane and I celebrated our 28th wedding
anniversary today. I have been so freakin lucky
through out my life.
Marrying a wonderful woman like MJ; who is truely
my best friend. Having two great daughters, two son in-laws
that are assets to our family and now two grand children that
would make anyone envious.
I appologize to everyone just listed for my lame
use of adjectives

We ate at the 1913 Room of the Amyway Grand
Hotel. MJ had the Onion Soup and the Braised
Saddle of Rabbit, while I had the Frisse with Maytag
Blue Cheese Salad and the Northern Lake Walleye
Napoleon, pictured here.

We have to thank my Sister Linda and niece
Missy for a gift certificate to the the Amway Grand
that we used this evening. We loved helping with
Missy's wedding.
Thanks so much.

2 comments:

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil and Linda said...

Yum, looked very interesting!
Happy Anniversary! And they said it wouldn't last! Congratulations to you both.

love ya, linda