Sunday, November 23, 2008

This humble, but well-traveled box contained an exer-saucer that
MJ and I brought to Mexico with us 2 years ago at Christmas.
We had connection problems in Mexico City and we were told
that most of our luggage, and this box would meet us in Morelia,
sometime in the future. Gregg had to go back through Immigration,
up stream if you will, to claim some of our bags. While waiting for
the bags to come out of a door and swing around on a conveyor,
Gregg spotted this box. OMG, what a wonderful sight.
Gregg will never forget this box.

L this morning.

L eating a snack after going shopping with the
other ladies of the house/block.

M helping Grandpa cutting cabbage for dinner.

M prepping papas for dinner.


Checo making a new shelf for MJ. This build, when finished, will be my new sewing/craft closet. I hope to be able to close it off when not in use and keep my fabric stash in view and inspiring. Thanks for all your hard work, Checo! I'm sure I'll be "moved in" and using it by the holiday weekend, when I hope to finish piecing a quilt for work (to be raffled off), made from old uniforms. Stay tuned for the "after photo" of both projects - the closet and the quilt.

No comments: