Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pictures For Comparison, M and His Mom

These series of photos from early 1981 capture Em at about the same age as our precious "M" now! See how many faces/expressions look familiar.




Em was actually pretty neat at dinner time as I remember (note, no bib here). She didn't miss much. This high chair had been restored by Gregg (also note the repair to the tray hinge - an improvisation using an empty wooden spool of thread.) Jill also used this chair, but I'm not sure where it wound up after you girls were done with it. Perhaps on to the Schrotenboers?
I'm sure I've seen THIS happy face on a sweet little grandson too! Sure brings back memories......Love you Em!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Thanks so much for posting these. Marcos is such a momma's boy. The square face especially. I think I'll print some of these. Thanks again. I love you. Em