Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Ladies Are On The Way

We left home at about 1:25 PM, est. The wayback
still had lots of room.

J did some reading to pass the time. MJ was able
to catch a few winks, no drooling though.

We stopped at a Giordano's pizza place in Rosemont,
about 5 minutes from O'Hare. J and I had a veg pizza
and MJ had a anti-pasto salad. All was very tasty.

I just dropped the girls off at the curb, I did slow down.
The international terminal at O'Hare is very user
friendly.

My last view of the ladies as they enter the terminal.
MJ called at 9:05, est to say that they were on the plane
and would be taking off very shortly.

I took this as I drove around Holland. Pretty clear
eyed. The Dan Ryan was hell coming back.
Damn road construction!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom and Jill get the award for lightest packing ever!

Can't wait to see them in just over an hour!!

We're about to take off and pick them up.

Love you!
E