Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day Tradition





For many years now, the Friday before Mother's Day has been spent in the excellent company of my mom and my mother-in-law, Lois. This year, Jillayne was able to be with us for our annual trip to Saugatuck. We broke slightly from tradition this year and went all the way into Douglas for lunch at the Blue Moon. Our accomodating waitress took some photos of us showing off our wonderful meals and then out on the patio. On the way home after dropping Lois off, we found some lilac bushes that needed pruning! What a wonderful aroma all the way home and now, throughout the house.

Thanks so much Mom and Lois for giving me so many wonderful Mother's Day Friday memories! I love you both! And Jilly, thanks for my new copy of "Persuasion"; I don't think I can wait for the plane ride to begin reading it. I'll enjoy filling the gardening log with notes from this year and on..... Love you, too!

MJ

1 comment:

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

It looks like you all had a lovely lunch. Nice photos of it all! I wish I could have been there with you. God willing, NEXT YEAR.