Friday, July 11, 2008

The Work Begins

We got a fairly early start this morning. We have
a pretty large dumpster for the do not save items.


We lunched at the Cannon Ball truck stop.
Spoty quality reports from all dinners; was a
nice break from, The Kitchen.



We got pretty far with cleaning out Granny's
house today. Clothes bagged up for Salvation Army,
things straightened out for a possible auction.
Robert S. came over after work and helped carry
a sofa and the organ up from down stairs.


3 comments:

Phil and Linda said...

I loved this post. Your 5 second video was great. I got a chuckle this evening sitting by myself! Thanks!
love ya

Cindi said...

Hey Gregg, sounds like you may need to call in the calvary? I sure wish I could be there to help you all out! I know that there is so much to be done!!!!! Thank you for being able to make the trip, I know everyone there appreciates you!!!!
Love,
Cindi
P.S. How is the weather?

GreggR said...

Things will definately be much easier using the auction service.
One of the difficult things is that I thought we would be busier. Too much sitting around talking about things.
We had a thunderstorm come through last night, but it wasn't real bad, I don't think. So far today is cloudy, but supposed to be cooler, high of 80 or so.
The reunion starts at noon, so not much work done today I guess.
Please keep me in your prayers....OK..I'm kidding about that..it's not THAT bad.
Love ya all.