Saturday, October 25, 2008

Apple Sucks!

I got a new iPod nano about 2 weeks ago.
I was really enjoying it and iTunes, when 2 days
ago it started acting up; playing music files without
being asked, none of the controls working, not
being able to be recognized by my computer.

My iPod, not working.

I talked to an Apple tech this afternoon and hetried to "talk" me through the problem. He didn't have me try anthing that I hadn't already tried, I can read a manual. Well, nothing worked and he asked if it was OK for him to make an appointment for me at our local Apple Store. Well, I suggested that Apple just replace my i Pod, the tech's response was, "if you had trouble with a new car, you wouldn't expect it to be placed". WTF, this had to be one of Apple's predetermined responses to the suggestion of having a product replaced. Tomorrow I have an appointment, to see a repair tech at the Woodland Mall Apple Store.

1 comment:

G'G'ma said...

Hope you get some satisfaction tomorrow. Two weeks isn't very much for all that money!